Being distracted by the blitzkrieg onslaught of “news stories,” makes it quite easy to get distracted in this day and age. To name a few headlines from around the world sucking in people’s limited attention span we have –>
- Election season in the US, along with Hurricane Isaac and drought in much of the US heartland of farming
- Droughts in Russia and India as well, causing a rise in fear around the world of a possible repeat of the 2007-2008 food crisis.
- Eurozone Crisis, will the Eurozone survive? Will the PIGS be forced to leave? Etc…
- Talk of leadership change in Canada and a possible referendum on succession of the French Speaking regions.
- The beginning stages transition of power in China
- … and many more which deserve mention but as the title of this entry states, this is a book review, not a recap of Global News. You can tune into any 24/7 news station or open your chosen News App on your tablet or phone to be blitzed with more “global news.”
This entry is about a new book which has just hit the presses: The Final War: Avoiding It through a New Harmonic Society. Co-authored by Fernando Morote Solari (a military hero, expert in geopolitics, professor), Dr. Sofia Morote (his daughter and also a professor and expert in geopolitics), and a colleague of theirs Patricia Bowens McCarthy.
I am a professor at Dowling College (www.internationalprofessor.com), and I wrote this book in a team with my father Fernando Morote Solari (a military hero, expert in geopolitics, professor) and my colleague Patricia Bowens McCarthy.
The first part of the book discusses the role of several countries in a possible World War and why we may have one. The second part, discusses a way to impending a world war through creating a new Harmonic Society. The book also praises China president statements in the UN about Harmonious World, instead of dismissing them as US Media often does as simply political jargon.
The authors initially discuss the precarious and ongoing situations throughout the Middle East- Israel – Pakistan and finally how the emergence of China begins to factor in. It also encompasses Africa, Central and South America (Latin America), where Chinese interests are growing. The authors asset that the projected confrontation can be avoided by The Law of Universal Harmony, which is undergirded by Judeo-Christian precepts, Eastern concepts and principles such as dynamic balance, static equilibrium, ascending and descending transformation, and synchronized movements.
The goals are objects of Universal Harmony as discusses in the book are achievable when nations take ownership for development strategies, policies and programs. In sum, The Final War: Avoiding It through a New Harmonic Society, reveals the realities of what a confrontation could mean for the world, and offers solutions and steps which can be taken to prevent. Overall a very worthwhile and interesting read for geopolitical intellectuals out there, specifically ones interested in transpacific relations.
The book is currently available through multiple mediums in both English and Spanish. Please visit the home of the page of the book http://thefinalwar.net/ to learn how to purchase wither E-Book or hard copies ranging from $7 USD – $20 USD in price.